As part of the growth strategy for Oracle CGBU (Communications Global Business Unit), we are looking to hire:
This is a ”Senior Software Development Engineer” position that involves development and automation of tools/framework of mobile core network solutions (4G and 5G) including on premise and cloud components. In this role, you will be working with architects and product management to design and/or develop softwares for our 4G and 5G core network solutions.
· 2-12 years of hands-on software development experience.
· Experience/Knowledge in at least three of the following technical areas is also required:
o Object oriented design and methodologies
o Microservices and cloud native applications design.
o Experience in Kubernetes and Docker.
o Experience developing or designing cloud based services (e.g. SaaS, PaaS)
o Knowledge and development background in web services, or web based technologies using REST.
o Experience with LTE/5G technologies.
o Experience developing or designing highly available/redundant software.
o Experience developing Tools/Automation Framework for telecommunications software.
· Expertise in following: Python, Java, Spring Boot
· Experience in Linux/Unix environment
· Strong trouble shooting capabilities targeting complicated problems in remote system
· Strong communication skills required.
· Strong written skills required.
· Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities.
· Knowledge of software development methodology, build tools and product life cycle
Experience in agile development
· Excellent team skills, can-do attitude, focus on quality.
· BE/BTech/MCA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent from a reputed educational institute.
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.