· Design and develop frontend UI web pages with responsive design using the latest Web Technologies
· Design and develop Java-based RESTful services
· Analyze business requirements, propose design solutions and technology selections
· Promote and demonstrate teamwork and best industry practices
· Quickly adapt to new technologies and work towards development goals
· Work closely and collaborate with internal and external teams
· Work in an Agile, fast paced environment with globally distributed teams
Skills & Requirements
· Solid experience in building microservices with Spring Boot
· UI application development using OracleJET/ KnockoutJS/RequireJS is a plus
· Hands-on experience in development tools like NetBeans, Eclipse, Toad/SQL Developer
· Mobile application development experience is a plus
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
· Self-starter, experience working in a globally distributed, agile work culture
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills
Overall experince 5+ and relevant 4+ required.
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.